Monday, February 23, 2015

Lent daybook, 7: your people have acted corruptly

A Lent daybook for these 40 days of prayer. Join me, won't you? (see all Lent daybook 2015 posts here.)

.....
look


Dance Around the Golden Calf - Emil Nolde
source

.....
read

Deuteronomy 9: 4-12 / John 2:13-22your people have acted corruptly / making a whip of cords He drove them all out of the temple

pray 

Most loving Father, whose will it is for us to give thanks for all things, to fear nothing but the loss of you, and to cast all our care on you who cares for us:  Preserve me from faithless fears and worldly anxieties, that no clouds of this mortal life may hide from me the light of that love which is immortal, and which you have manifested to us in your Son Jesus Christ our Lord; who lives and reigns with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen. source

O Lord, hear my prayer and let my cry come to you. Thanks be to God.

.....
listen




O Help My Unbelief
Sojourn
.....
do

Stop: Liberation 

What taskmasters do you need to be liberated from to reclaim your dignity?

.....


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...