Saturday, February 07, 2015

Epiphany week 6: Touch, Heal and Proclaim

My Epiphany daybook for these weeks of witness. Join me, won't you? (see all of the Epiphany posts from 2015 here)

.....
look


Touch
Glenn Howell / CIVA Traveling Exhibits

.....
read

Mark 1:29-39: Touch, heal and proclaim

{all readings for the day: Isaiah 40:21-31 I Psalm 147:1-11, 20c I 1 Corinthians 9:16-23I Mark 1:29-39}

.....
pray 

Set us free, O God, from the bondage of our sins, and give us the liberty of that abundant life which you have made known to us in your Son our Savior Jesus Christ; who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen. (source)

.....
listen

I made us a playlist of songs about Jesus our Healer.

.....
do

Walk through your neighborhood this week, pray for signs of Light. 

Consider these prompts when praying for your neighborhood -

WALKING EPIPHANY: 
15 prompts to consider the ways Light has moved into your neighborhood

.....


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...